Friday 2 December 2011

Jessica Simpson Predicts Baby?s Gender

As her midsection continues to grow, pregnant Jessica Simpson has made a prediction about the sex of her soon-to-be-born baby.

The ?Come On Over? songstress told press she?s thinking pink- ?I think it?s a girl. But I don?t know yet.?

Meanwhile, fiance Eric Johnson is of the mindset that he?ll have a son with whom to throw the football. ?I think it?s a boy. We?re pretty much at a standstill there.?

Nevertheless, they?ll find out as soon as it?s possible to tell. "I don't think we can wait. Jessica is too honest about everything, she needs to know. I don't think she can hold that secret to herself."

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/jessica-simpson/jessica-simpson-predicts-baby%E2%80%99s-gender-566947

celeb fashion bollywood classic movies 80\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s movies

No comments:

Post a Comment