Sunday 18 September 2011

Lloyd Banks Is Currently Unsigned

''I'm In-Between Situations Now...''
4:30PM ET September 16th, 2011
Contributor : Martin James
A Rocky Williform Company

Lloyd Banks Is Currently Unsigned

Since releasing last year's The Hunger For More 2, rapper Lloyd Banks has revealed that his contractual obligations with EMI have expired and he is currently without a label home. The G-Unit rhymer says that he is looking for a label home, but he has yet to sign the dotted line with anyone.

"Well, right now, I'm in-between situations now," Banks revealed. "I completed my situation with EMI [Music] and I'm going right back to the drawing board. I've been working, constantly just making music for my mixtape series and at the same time, for my next album. So I'm about 18 to 20 records in to my next album already."

Former G-Unit president Sha Money XL is now Senior VP of A&R at Def Jam, which led to much speculation that Banks could wind up at the iconic label.

Source: http://www.hiphopblog.com/news-mainmenu-35/24614-lloyd-banks-is-currently-unsigned.html

amy winehouse will smith Celebrity A List film festival

No comments:

Post a Comment